As an Electrical Engineer Dredging Systems, you will be part of a dedicated project team comprising several engineers, each with their own field of expertise. Together with the Lead Engineer, you will make your own plan for upcoming projects, starting with basic engineering and followed by the de...
- overall single-line drawings
- multi-line drawings of electrical cabinets
- cable block/connection diagrams
- cabinet layout drawings
- technical specifications for quotations and purchasing.
To be eligible for the role of Electrical Engineer Dredging Systems, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO or equivalent) with a technical specialism in electrotechnology or mechatronics
- knowledge and experience of EPLAN P8, CAD systems, and Microsoft Office
- technical knowledge of installation works, preferably on vessels and/or in the offshore industry
- work experience gained in a comparable role (desirable)
- the ability to work independently and the desire to flourish in a growing organisation
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (verbal and written) in order to establish strong relationships within the project team.
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Electrical Engineer Dredging Systems and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Over Koninklijke IHC
As a Electrical Engineer Dredging Systems, you will work at IHC Systems. This organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. The electrical, electronic and IT systems involve anything from robust sensors to stand-alone and/or integrated systems for service, presentation, automation, hydrography and DP/DT, supported by training simulators. Global life-cycle support – either remote or on location – guarantees durability and reliability. The company, which has paved the way in its sectors for over 40 years, is based in Sliedrecht and employs over 100 people.
Solliciteer op deze functie