As the Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems, you will coordinate the electrical engineering work relating to the power systems for newly built dredging and offshore vessels. For these, you will take responsibility for the required onboard electrical propulsion, generation and distribution. Your...
To be eligible for the role of Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) or an academic higher education (WO) in electrical engineering
- at least three years of experience in a similar role
- technical knowledge of generators, motors, transformers, switchboards, frequency regulators and other electrical systems on-board vessels
- experience in the shipping and/or offshore industries
- knowledge of the relevant standards, safety regulations, and quality and approval guidelines
- the ability to work effectively in a team
- a practical and goal-oriented attitude
- be quality- and results-oriented approach
- the ability to take the initiative
- a desire to work in an organisation that is undergoing rapid growth
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems, you will work at IHC Systems. This organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. The electrical, electronic and IT systems involve anything from robust sensors to stand-alone and/or integrated systems for service, presentation, automation, hydrography and DP/DT, supported by training simulators. Global life-cycle support – either remote or on location – guarantees durability and reliability. The company, which has paved the way in its sectors for over 40 years, is based in Sliedrecht and employs over 100 people.
Solliciteer op deze functie