Arcadis zoekt account manager IT
Arcadis - Design and Consultancy for Natural and Built Assets - is looking for an experienced Account Manager/Technology Service Lead to both support group wide business development and deliver service excellence in Client Facing IT Services.
In this key role, you will deliver services & solutions that differentiate Arcadis in the marketplace, provide integrated and innovative solutions to better serve our clients, add more value, grow existing markets, and uncover new opportunities.
The main purpose of this role will be the development and delivery of the technology streams underpinning the delivery of built asset consulting engagements.
The role sits within Client Facing IT Services, this global business function sits within Corporate IT and is dedicated to improving service delivery and clients’ performance through the use of digital and built asset technology, methodologies and processes, across a variety of sectors and engagements.
The role reports to the Head of Commercial & Client Engagement – Europe, Middle East and UK.
Your day to day:
- Client relationship development (both internal and externally facing) through understanding client drivers, requirements and business outcomes necessary
- Work within Client Facing IT Services Commercial Framework, promote existing Services and Solutions, manage opportunities and build visible pipeline
- Independent management of project work streams, from solution design & activity planning, to successful delivery and knowledge capture
- Tackling complex business and technology problems as part of a wider consulting engagement, designing and implementing solutions that can demonstrate benefits and value delivered
- Contribute to market needs identification and the development of targeted marketing and business development activities
- Design, positioning and sales support to complex business solutions that integrate complementary professional disciplines
- Improve pricing, and commercial position of CFITS Solutions and Services – CFITS charges for services but operates as a cost neutral part of the business.
- Ensure deal closure and agreement of headline terms (pricing, negotiation, contracted terms, etc.) to deliver required commercial outcomes.
- Support continuous development of technology services and sector-specific offerings (Services and Solutions Portfolio).
- Account Management and Growth – progress reviews with the client, managing client feedback, Service Improvement planning ensuring subsequent agreed actions are implemented.
- Language – English, Dutch and German
- Bachelor’s Degree OR experience (minimum 5 years) in a respective discipline
- Highly numerate & analytical (quantitative/qualitative)
- Business acumen and good knowledge of business operations
- Excellent planning and control skills using recognised project management tools
- Credible with client stakeholders, senior management and suppliers
- Excellent relationship management skills to build and maintain effective partnerships
- Excellent Communication skills - ability to present formal / informal findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels of stakeholder, both internally and externally
- Solutions design
- Confident and articulate
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Role may be based in Amersfoort or Arnhem
- Will require regular travel to UK or Continental Europe Offices with a focus around the Netherlands and Germany.
Projects will be based mainly in the UK and / or Continental Europe with the opportunity to occasionally support delivery in the Middle East / Asia.
What we have to offer:
- Proven experience of working within a professional, fast moving and challenging environment
- Strong account management and sales skills with the ability to clearly establish customer need, translate benefits and convert opportunities to successful business outcomes
- Ability to set and drive account management, sales and general management activity
- Experience of delivering a programme of discrete projects through others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of managing small teams (virtual and permanent)
- Strong project management, analytical, communication skills with the ability to transfer ideas and experience clearly
- Experience of project delivery lifecycles in a software environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of built asset management practices and application of technology to such environments
- Broad business knowledge, with particular reference to project management and software delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of project and/or change management methods and tools
- In-depth knowledge of full change lifecycle management
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; 25 days annual leave, a pension scheme that matches to 8%; private medical and health options, the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us!
Solliciteer op deze functie