* General Structures & Components; System of fits, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, Boatlanding/access ladders/access platforms, Stairs / ladders, Handrails, Lifting points/spreader frames & bars, J-tubes, Pipe / cabletray supports, Crane pedestals, Skids, Living Quarters, Grillage & Seafa...
- General Structures & Components; System of fits, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, Boatlanding/access ladders/access platforms, Stairs / ladders, Handrails, Lifting points/spreader frames & bars, J-tubes, Pipe / cabletray supports, Crane pedestals, Skids, Living Quarters, Grillage & Seafastening;
- Oil & Gas; Topsides Jackets, Tripods, Monopiles, Suction Anchors, Ventstacks & flarebooms, Deck extensions & modifications, Topsides Deck layouts(plotplans), Decommissioning engineering Topsides, Decomissioning engineering Substructures, FPSO Topsides, FPSO Turrets;
- Renewables; Topsides, Jackets (W.T.G./O.S.S), Tripods (W.T.G. / O.S.S.), Topsides Deck layouts renewables (equipment layouts/plotplans);
- Performing different engineering analysis such as but not limited to: Load out. Upending. Lifting, Transport, Transport fatigue, Installation/stabbing, On-bottom/Unpiled, In-place, In-place fatigue, Vessel impact/collision, Seismic, Redundancy/Pushover, Lifetime extensions, Foundation piles, Foundation suction cans, Pile drivability;
- Performing different detailed calculation such as but not limited to: Material Take off (MTO), Weight and Centre of Gravity (COG) calculation, Weight Control Report, Bolted connections, Welded connections ,Grillage and Seafastening, Vessel/barge deck strength , Nodes & joints (eg diamond plates), Detailed buckling checks of shell structures, Lifting points (eg padeyes & trunnions), Rigging selection.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering (offshore);
- +6 years of experience as structural engineer in the oil & gas and renewable industry
- Extensive experience with Jackets and Topsides;
- Software experience: proficient user of SACS, advanced user of Ansys (classic and workbench), FEMAP, Staadpro, Navisworks;
- Knowledge of International rules and standards applicable to offshore designs for oil & gas as well as offshore wind industry;
- Experience with geotechnical foundation design for driven piles and suction anchor foundations (incl. drivability);
- Good knowledge of English and preferably also Dutch (both written and verbal);
- Pro-active and problem solving attitude, analytic, flexible, team player;
- Entitled to work in the Netherlands;
- Coaching and leading experience.
Terms of employment
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience. Furthermore, we offer 31 days of paid holidays – excluding Dutch national holidays – and an attractive pension plan. We also have several staff insurance schemes that are designed for the benefit of our employees.
Are you interested in the position and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly by using the apply button. When you have applied for this vacancy and you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, then you have not been selected for the position. For more information about KCI the engineers, the vacancy and the application process, please contact Alexander Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 88 015 44 91).
KCI does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated.
About Koninklijke IHC
KCI is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables, Equipment and Observation Wheels market. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the Oil & Gas and Renewables Industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for Marine Environment, great observation wheels and much more! IHC Merwede B.V. is 100% shareholder of KCI.
Solliciteer op deze functie