Senior Integration Engineer E&A
As an Electrical and Automation (E&A) Coordinator you will work in IHC Shipbuilding's Engineering department. It produces complex custom-built and standard offshore and dredging vessels. As the E&A Coordinator, you will be involved in all phases of shipbuilding: sales; project initiation; project engineering; and project installation and commissioning. You are the link between the proposal, project and purchasing management teams throughout the different stages of the process. As such, you can make a difference and your expertise will be highly appreciated.
As the E&A Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
* supplying requested information on time - you are accountable for the correctness and completeness of the delivered specifications, demarcations and evaluations
* coordinating the deliveries and services of the various suppliers
* working out the required documents, checking the documentation provided and contacting the parties involved about their performance
* taking care of the generated documents, verifying delivered documents, identifying imperfections and escalating significant bottlenecks in a timely way
To be eligible for the role of Electrical and Automation Coordinator, you must have the following:
* a higher vocational education (HBO) and/or an academic higher education (WO) in a relevant technical field
* at least two years of relevant working experience in a similar role within a technical, project-based company
* excellent problem-solving skills a confident approach when reporting to the Technical Manager (E&A), Proposal and Project Manager, Commissioning Coordinator and Purchasing Manager
* excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) and Dutch (preferable)
* ability to maintain an overview of your work and perform under pressure
* ability and willingness to work in Kinderdijk and Krimpen aan den IJssel
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered for the role. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Plaats / place: Zuid Holland