As a Naval Architect Life Cycle Engineering you participate in Life Cycle Engineering group of IHC Services. Life Cycle Engineering is a service engineering activity for operational dredging vessels and offshore vessels and consists of three main items: * analyses and studies; from feasibil...
- analyses and studies; from feasibility studies up to workability analyses
- engineering and design; from concept engineering up to production drawings
- naval architecture; from stability booklets up to light weight checks.
- create technical concepts of solutions;
- set up and complete 3D (or 2D) models of hull constructions, reinforcements, systems, equipment and procedures based on relevant information and specifications
- create and check diagrams, construction plans, arrangement drawings, parts lists, production drawings, calculations, specifications or reports
- set up relevant load cases, calculation methods (static or dynamic) and applicable criteria
- performing and checking of strength analyses, like Finite Element Analyses (FEA)
- inform, communicate and discuss with your team leader, class agency, client, suppliers and team members
- examine the processed drawings and documents on consistency with specifications, missing information, readability and user friendliness and, where needed, adjust or elaborate the documents and system information
- revise the basic engineering package, based on non-conformities, own insight or directions by others, and where needed discuss with team leader and relevant stakeholders.
To be considered as Naval Architect Life Cycle Engineering you have to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Naval Architecture
- three years relevant working experience (naval architecture or shipbuilding engineering)
- experience with 3D-CAD software
- willing to learn a lot about complex technical systems which are available on board of vessels
- excellent analytical good communication and good problem solving skills
- service minded, proactive, creative and have flexible attitude
- excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financial successful and dynamic company, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
Are you interested in the position of Naval Architect Life Cycle Engineering and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As Naval Architect Life Cycle Engineering you will be working at IHC Services which is part of Royal IHC. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
analyses and studies, engineering, finite element analyses, guidelines, hull constructions, life-cycle engineering, master, naval architect, naval architecture, offshore vessels, production drawings, bachelor, revising, senior, services, shipbuilding, static, technical concepts, technical specifications, 3d cad, 3d models, senior naval architect, calculate, fem, senior naval architect services, senior naval architect life-cycle engineering, life cycle engineering, revise, vessels, calculation methods, create diagrams, customer requirements, design, dredging vessels, dynamic
Solliciteer op deze functie