As Tactical Purchaser, you will be the link between the suppliers and internal stakeholders (engineering, production, planning and product management). You will be responsible for the procurement of components for the product group Hopper Equipment (constructions) and Dredge Line Components. Occa...
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) in the technical/commercial field, such as Mechanical Engineering, Technical Management or Business Administration preferably supplemented with NEVI 1 and 2
- at least five years of relevant (international) project procurement experience in the manufacturing and/or maritime industry
- knowledge of and experience with procurement procedures and order processing in the maritime industry
- commercial awareness and be used to working in an engineering focused, matrix-based organisation
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- be a team player, stress resistant and proactive
- be willing to travel abroad occasionaly
- the ability to deliver projects OSBIT (On Specification Budget and In Time)
- experience with dredging and/or offshore equipment (advantageous)
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Tactical Purchaser and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Tactical Purchaser, you will work at IHC Dredge Equipment, which is part of IHC Services. The Dredge Equipment organisation develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for efficient operation of dredgers and related vessels. These are deployed in the marine dredging industry and for the mining of alluvial and deep-sea resources. IHC Dredge Equipment is based in Kinderdijk.
Solliciteer op deze functie