R&D Internship (IHC Systems)
Would you like to join our R&D department to help us ? If so, then why not apply for the position R&D Internship Graduation Thesis
At the R&D department of IHC Systems the latest automation for the offshore and dredging industry is investigated and developed. Currently we are looking for students that are interested in performing a thesis or an internship at our department.
Our field of expertise covers a wide range of control topics, including:
* Motion & Heave compensation
* Dynamic Positioning systems
* Autonomous vessels
* Dredge automation
* Power management
Related to these topics a list of assignments is currently available of which these are some examples:
* Autolanding for motion compensated gangways
* Model-based-control thruster allocation for Dynamic Positioning systems
* Machine learning for dredging equipment control
Furthermore, together with us a custom assignment can be formed based on your interest and our experience, it is also possible to propose your own idea!
To be eligible for this position, you must be:
* Enrolled in a WO master's degree, preferably related to Systems & Control.
* Able to plan and prioritize your tasks, and work with sufficient independence.
* Proactive and have a hands-on mentality.
* Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
Plaats / place: Zuid Holland