As Planner, you will look after the project schedule in all its phases (from tender to handover) within IHC Systems in close concert with the Central Planning department of Royal IHC. You will support the Project Managers in preparing this schedule and monitoring the progress. You be responsible for more than one project at a time. In this, you will act as the focal point between members of the project management team and operations. In addition, you will assist management with department planning with results in capacity planning. You needs to look three steps ahead, and recognize sticking points, risks and opportunities in ample time. You will also have the capacity to act effectively at different levels in the planning and maintain a permanent helicopter view.
You will be responsible for:
* successfully completing all projects based on your planning expertise
* preparing and updating the project schedule (time, capacity, progress)
* updating master plans, consolidating progress reports from various process planners into one project report
* drafting occupation diagrams and analysing planning and capacity data
* reporting and offering advice on bottlenecks and schedule overruns
* auditing the status of different parts of the project
* consulting with the project manager, team leaders, project support and others about the causes of (possible) bottlenecks
* exploring various scenarios to generate solutions.
* a technical bachelor and/or master degree (HBO/WO)
* interest in project planning and project management in a technical environment
* preferably but not necessarily knowledge of planning methods including network planning earned value analysis and stress curves
* interest in working with state-of-the-art planning tools (Primavera) and Microsoft Excel
* outstanding analytical skills, precise, proactive, self-reliant, innovative, customer-focused and flexible
* good communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
* only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
* an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Plaats / place: Zuid Holland