As Purchaser Piping, you will work within IHC Shipbuilding where your focus will be on the procurement of piping and steel. You will be responsible for the execution of purchasing-related activities, monitoring and coordinating the purchase process, supplier contact management and purchase admini...
- working in line with purchase planning and procedures
- negotiating with suppliers
- identifying errors, bottlenecks and process improvements
- contributing to the formulation and implementation of improvements
- identifying structural delivery risks, and leading any associated root-cause analysis and process optimisation
- executing the operational purchasing process (handling requisitions, sending quotation requests, evaluating quotes, creating purchase orders and expediting supply)
- monitoring all relevant supply chain information and taking any necessary actions.
To be eligible for the position of Purchaser Piping, you must have:
- commercial background and a senior secondary vocational education (MBO)
- at least two years of relevant experience within a technical production environment (steel and piping is desirable)
- NEVI 1 certification
- ability to follow the purchasing process with a focus on results, timeliness, accuracy and quality
- able to think in terms of processes, identify errors and bottlenecks and to identify structural delivery risks
- integrity and decisiveness and experience with ERP systems
- excellent communication and cooperation skills in Dutch and English.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Purchaser Piping and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As Purchaser Piping, you will work in the Purchasing department within IHC Shipbuilding located in Sliedrecht. Here, we engineer and produce complex custom-built and standard offshore and dredging vessels.
Solliciteer op deze functie