A possible Monday morning: at 06.30 you park your car and go to the catering department, one of the cold stores is not cooling very well. After having checked the situation and having called the service company you go to the security department to welcome the new colleague and spend some time exp...
You then go to your office, scan your mail, make sure the service department has some issues to attend to and take a cup of coffee. After that you attend a meeting regarding the new Access system Royal IHC wants to implement and make sure all the necessary requirements are taken into account.
Answering a few missed phone calls you are on your way to the canteen for a quick lunch with your colleagues….
Are you unafraid of taking these initiatives? Do you have a sixth sense when it comes to enhancing guest and user experiences? If so, then this might be the right job for you! Royal IHC is looking for a Business Partner Facility Services, based in Kinderdijk. In this role, your main responsibility will be to develop facility service concepts in the broadest sense. In close collaboration with your colleagues at Facility Services and Procurement, you will implement new or existing ideas as necessary. As mentioned above you are also capable of taking immediate action, if the situation requires so.
You will be part of the Facility Development team and report to the Manager for Facility Development. Your responsibilities will include:
- optimising services, processes and costs by way of contract management
- interpreting innovative aspects into improvement proposals for management
- translating guest journey and hospitality concepts and putting them into practice
- monitoring business needs and market developments
- maintaining internal and external contacts, including customers, suppliers and contractors
- managing customer expectations to the desired level
- ensuring the OSBIT (on specification, budget and in time) implementation of facility projects.
To be eligible for the position of Business Partner Facility Services, you must have:
- a relevant business-oriented bachelor's degree
- a minimum of three years of relevant experience
- a service-oriented mindset and the ability to take the initiative in order to successfully finish tasks
- an affinity for facilities and business processes
- a proactive and hands-on attitude
- excellent analytical and development skills
- a category B driving license
- excellent command of Dutch, both written and verbal (English is advantageous)
- an EU work visa and the ability to work from the Kinderdijk office in The Netherlands.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Business Partner Facility Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
Royal IHC is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Solliciteer op deze functie