IHC Services in Kinderdijk is looking for an enthusiastic, professional team player as their new Logistics Coordinator to join their team!
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (full-time) IHC Services, Kinderdijk The Netherlands
As Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and monitoring national and international transport. The Logistics Coordinator is a key position of the Shipping department within the Central Logistics Center but will also work for the Dredge Equipment, Shipbuilding and Mission Equipment units.
As Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
* organizing transport for spare parts; including the timely provision of related documents such as customs forms, invoices, packing lists, and payment documents
* in addition to the regular transports, the responsibilities also include the coordination of complex transport for project cargo liaising with various internal and external parties
* advise on logistics aspects of tenders, L/C's, commercial agreements or complex logistics solutions.
To be eligible for the role of Logistics Coordinator, you must have the following:
* at least a secondary level of education (MBO-4)
* at least three years of experience within a logistics coordinator role
* specialist knowledge of international transport, (complex) project shipments, related documents, customs procedures, formalities, and legal requirements
* ability to keep an overview when you are working on a large variety of projects and orders
* pro-active, hands-on, flexible approach, able to take initiative and process improvements
* excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
Please note, only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered for the role. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Plaats / place: Zuid Holland