Lead / Senior Subsea Engineer
As Subsea Pipeline Engineer you design and engineer pipelines, risers and spools. You will contribute to conceptual studies, FEED- or detailed design for challenging subsea development projects. Using analytical or non-linear FE methods, you can help solve diverse and complex pipeline problems during design and operation, including global buckling, spanning, uprating studies, and defect and anomaly assessments.
* Design and engineering of offshore pipelines, risers and spool pieces;
* Performing pipeline route studies, defining approaches, riser layouts, defining support requirements, selecting materials;
* Performing detailed calculations: wall thickness calculations, stress- and strength analyses, out of straightness assessments, cathodic protection design, span analyses, riser and spoolpiece strength analyses, etc;
* Preparing design reports, MTO's;
* Managing and checking the work of draughtsmen.
* Bachelor level and/or relevant qualification in pipeline engineering;
* +6 years working experience in relevant discipline and market;
* +4 years working experience in similar position;
* Experienced user of AutoPIPE, MS Office, Mathcad;
* Experience with Autocad 3D drafting, STAADPro, ANSYS & FEMAP would be nice;
* High analytical skills;
* Experience with international design codes and standards related to subsea pipelines;
* Familiarity with umbilicals, subsea protective structures and riser supports is required;
* English (written and verbal), preferably Dutch as well;
* Competences: problem analysis, result-orientedness, controlling of progress, focus on quality etc.
Plaats / place: Zuid Holland