Commissioning & Service Engineer Hydraulic
In the field, the Commissioning & Service Engineer is responsible for on-site commissioning or systems contracted by IHC SAS-Hytop. You are responsible for solving defects and services at IHC SAS-Hytop equipment at our customer's locations worldwide. At the premises of IHC SAS-Hytop you are responsible for inspection and developing commissioning plans or our products at our locations in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn. With your knowledge and expertise, you contribute to the different phases and areas of designing, producing, commissioning and deployment or our worldwide reputed equipment. Your valuable and appreciated feedback or your experience and expertise is part of the ongoing development of IHC SAS-Hytop products.
the technical specifications and contractual requirements. After delivery you will independently resolve defects and perform maintenance and repairs on complex hydraulic installations and equipment around the world. Daily reporting regarding progress and findings is essential to provide product feedback to the IHC SAS-Hytop organization in order to enhance products. The temporary periods abroad are up to four weeks. In this role you will report to the Service and Commissioning Manager.
As Commissioning Engineer you'll possess:
* A sound sense of responsibility, flexibility and good communication and social skills.
* The ability to work autonomous on board vessels and equipment at well-facilitated shipyards, but also at challenging locations worldwide.
* An eagerness to have a varied job in and outside The Netherlands
* The ability to deal with both IHC personnel, personnel or subcontractors or the client or employees in ever changing conditions.
* An open eye for innovative ideas to improve our products
* A willingness and eagerness to obtain knowledge or learn new techniques regarding equipment and developments within the industry.
* the ability to act as an ambassador for IHC SAS-HYTOP
To be eligible for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
* A higher professional education (HBO or MBO) in Mechanical engineering and / or Control engineering, Hydraulic engineering or equal.
* At least three years of professional experience as a commissioning / service engineer for hydraulic installations. Experience in the Maritime or Oil and Gas industry is an advantage.
* A strong developed affinity for heavy automated machinery and the Maritime Dredging and Offshore industry
* Offshore safety training Opito Bosiet / Huet (or being prepared to follow the course)
* A good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP and PDM packages
* Be comfortable working with PLC controlled equipment.
* Well-developed social communication skills and the ability to work independently abroad.
* An inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible, innovative and team player attitude.
* Performance and result driven.
* A customer-oriented attitude and commercial service approach.
Plaats / place: Zuid Holland