We are looking for a fulltime Assistant Operations Manager to strengthen our Royal IHC Interior team. Royal IHC Interior provides outfitting and interior services for various types of vessels. We Offer the best possible solutions to any project requirement, from luxury yachts to complex offshore ...
As Assistant Operations Manager, you will be responsible for offering high-quality support to IHC Interior. You will work alongside and cooperate with the Engineering, Purchasing, Machining, Assembly and Logistics departments. Within this role, you will also be responsible for:
- planning working hours and costs
- setting up, tracking and reporting of necessary data for both the management and executive departments
- implementing new IT programs such as ERP and PDM - in addition to associated working methods - as part of the organisation-wide programme ONE IHC
- initiating, developing and implementing process innovations in close cooperation with other departments
- other additional activities that match your qualifications and interests.
To be eligible for the position of Assistant Operations Manager, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) and/or academic higher education (WO) in business information, information management, business engineering or similar
- at least two years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- excellent understanding of business processes and related software such as ERP and PDM
- strong willingness to get to know our business, departments and your colleagues in order to understand their challenges, opportunities, capabilities and needs
- excellent communication skills, and the ability to share ideas and improvements to the operational organisation in an informed and persuasive manner
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- experience with CAD software is advantageous
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as a high degree of initiative and creativity
- flexibility regarding office hours, with the ability to work outside the traditional nine to five and abroad when necessary (not regularly)
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Assistant Operations Manager, a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Assistant Operations Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As an Assistant Operations Manager you will work at IHC Interior, which specialises in the engineering, coordination, production and assembly of complex and high-quality interiors in both the maritime and utilities construction sectors. This company is based in Hardinxveld-Giessendam, from which the projects are coordinated professionally and where production also takes place.
Solliciteer op deze functie