In an ever-changing political and economic landscape, Royal IHC enables its customers to execute complex projects from sea level to ocean floor in the most challenging of maritime environments. We are a reliable supplier of innovative and efficient equipment, vessels and services for the dredging...
As Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for integrating data on what our customers are doing and why yielding new insights into their needs, and how we can best meet them. As such, you will be passionate about analytics, taking an exploitative approach and performing quantitative research. You will then translate your findings into information of strategic relevance that offers high-level guidance to the executive committee and our (internal) business partners. To achieve this, you must provide in-depth insights into our markets, customers, competitors and overall trends. In addition, you will have the ability to present your findings to different audiences, manage and maintain digital dashboards, and cooperate closely with all relevant stakeholders (internally and externally). As Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- translating market data into relevant insights (that is, information upon which the management team can base its decisions)
- processing and creating content for the market outlooks, both quarterly and annually, and transforming facts and conclusions into advice
- analysing any findings of interest in a proactive way
- managing, maintaining and using our interactive digital dashboard
- gathering and orchestrating 'live' market intelligence by attending - and presenting at -market-related conferences and other networking events
- building a network with peers in the industry (or adjacent industries) to stimulate and steer on co-creation and information sharing
- managing and answering ad hoc internal requests and fulfilling these in order of priority and within the agreed deadlines
- cooperating with the Business Development and (Digital) Marketing team and offering support in terms of business cases and analytics.
To be eligible for the position of Market Intelligence Analyst, you must have:
- academic higher education (WO), preferably in business, economics or marketing
- several years of relevant experience in a related industry (advantageous)
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint), and experience with tooling such as Microsoft Power BI
- well-developed analytical skills, and a strong ability to oversee, understand and convert a wide range of complex data into useful information
- excellent communication skills, as well as fluency in English and Dutch (both verbal and written)
- be an 'intrapreneur' with a proactive attitude and a customer-oriented focus
- ability to network and work effectively as part of a team.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Market Intelligence Analyst a challenging position in a dynamic environment with high growth ambitions. Your valued qualities and competences will be put to good use both within our organisation as well as in the marketplace. Within IHC, performance management is key to unlocking the full potential of our employees.
Are you interested in the position of Market Intelligence Specialist and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Solliciteer op deze functie