IHC is currently seeking a Logistics Engineer to join our logistics team based next to a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage site in Kinderdijk. This team is responsible for warehousing, stock management and shipping activities across the organisation.Using our logistics expertise, we support our col...
- identifying and addressing required changes and improvements in regards to the existing procedures and policies
- initiating and implementing cost reduction plans and efficiency improvements with regard to internal and external logistics processes
- creating supply chain procedures and work methods
- documenting all business processes, including flows and diagrams
- participating in cross-functional, multidiscipline project teams to improve processes
- producing analyses during the roll out of ERP (IFS)
- supporting and training end users
- supporting the business after go-live functioning, and acting as a main point of contact for end users
- liaising with the Business Process Owner to continuously improve the logistic processes
- assisting the development team in SCRUM sessions for improvement of the ERP system.
To be eligible for the role, you must have:
- experience with ERP Implementation
- a profound knowledge of business process management
- excellent project management skills
- a team player attitude
- an analytical approach to work
- flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to change
- an affinity with IT and experience with IFS (desirable)
- a bachelor's degree and at least three years of relevant experience
- strong written and communication skills in Dutch and English.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Logistics Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Logistics Engineer, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy.
With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
Solliciteer op deze functie