Royal IHC requires an experienced full-time project controller to work within IHC SAS-Hytop. In this role, you will be involved in the implementation of various projects and act as the financial sparring partner for the project manager. In addition, you will check and monitor the financial admini...
- providing reliable insights into the financial position, risks and opportunities of projects
- offering meaningful statements about a project's valuation and forecasts
- ensuring maximum focus on OSBIT (on spec, budget and in time) and costs
- guaranteeing that financial awareness is on the agenda
- proactively monitoring the project.
To be eligible for the position of Project Controller, you must have:
- a degree in business economics (or similar)
- at least five years of proven experience in a similar role
- an affinity for technology
- the ability to generate reliable financial analyses and report them in a clear way
- a results-oriented attitude, and be willing to take ownership and responsibility
- the ability to act as a critical and advisory business partner towards the project and other stakeholders
- a willingness to travel internationally, if necessary, for the project.
Please note, an online assessment and screening will form part of the recruitment process. Only applicants with a residential EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers the successful candidate a challenging full-time job within a dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Project Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Project Controller, you will work at IHC SAS-Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS-Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS-Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS-Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
Solliciteer op deze functie