In this challenging position, you will be responsible for managing our rental, sales and service office in Shanghai. The office will consist of six sales, service and administration colleagues. Based in The Netherlands, IQIP has a long and extensive track record in the Chinese market, and current...
- reporting to the CEO of IHC IQIP in The Netherlands
- managing sales, service and administrative activities
- developing policies to continuously improve the overall performance of the office, as well as its control systems, productivity and efficiency
- defining and implementing a strategy and policy to further develop the China market in order to meet IQIP's long-term objectives and business plans
- representing the company's interests with all parties
- daily tasks, including:
- managing, coaching and supporting sales and service staff and subcontractors
- providing competitive leadership and performance in order to deliver quality on time
- safeguarding the execution of procedures and processes as defined by IQIP's organisation manuals and requirements
- developing and executing new ideas regarding the project approach, process and methodology while preserving the current ones
- managing projects to ensure that they are done within schedule, quality, costs, and according to the requirements and specifications of the customer
- further developing local business opportunities
- analysing financial reports and taking action to continuously improve the company.
To be successful in this role you must have experience of managing small groups of professionals. Furthermore, you must have:
- a bachelor's or master's degree, for example in mechanical engineering or business administration
- at least five years of work experience as a sales manager, business developer or similar
- at least five years of work experience in the oil and gas, renewables, offshore, or other related heavy industry
- fluency in Dutch (native speaker)
- fluency in English, both written and verbal
- a strategic vision, organisational sensitivity and a results-driven approach
- strong coaching and leadership skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit
- a customer-oriented mindset
- excellent communication skills and the ability to build bridges
- an awareness of - and respect for - cultural differences.
Terms of employment
IHC IQIP offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, housing and travel allowance, pension, training courses and at least 21 days of leave per year (excluding the public holiday provided by the State of China).
Are you interested in the position of General Manager Rental, Service and Sales Shanghai and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As General Manager Rental, Service and Sales, you will work in the Shanghai office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
Solliciteer op deze functie