IHC Services part of Royal IHC is looking for an Inventory Planner to define our optimal stock levels worldwide. The aim is to have the availability of stock to support a high turnover rate, while maintaining maximum service levels for our own production, as well as the market. You will be respon...
- analysing obtained data and translating the requirements into purchases requisitions
- maintaining the inventory levels for the Central Logistics Centre
- consulting with the Product Management and Sales departments about future developments and market needs
- cooperating with the Purchasing department to secure supply availability
- teaming up with our worldwide logistics service providers
- investigating stock differences, searching for root causes and adjusting availability levels to get the data in the inventory systems in line with the actual situation
- checking if parts match the criteria of obsolete stock and processing these in consultation with other departments
- making periodic system overviews, checking for accuracy and adjusting the information where needed
- analysing the turnover of customer stock and reporting on optimisation solutions.
To be eligible for the role of Inventory Planner, you must have:
- a secondary vocational level of education (MBO level 4 or higher), and an affinity for logistics and technology
- five years of relevant experience in a similar position
- thorough knowledge of the use of specific products in the dredging industry, and of logistic processes in the supply chain and warehouse management
- knowledge of financial stock control, suppliers and supplying conditions
- a proactive and results-oriented approach, with the ability to multitask and work as part of a team
- confidence when analysing and planning the work required
- a quality-focused mindset
- knowledge of stock reporting systems and experience working with IFS (desirable)
- strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
- an excellent command of English, both verbal and written, Dutch is nice to have
- an SCC (VCA) certificate is a pre
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Inventory Planner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As an Inventory Planner, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy.
With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
Solliciteer op deze functie