* Provide input on technical requirements, scope of work, man hour estimates, material take off and quality aspects for concept study / sequence and in tender phase of projects; ensure handover to execution phase of projects to contribute towards realistic and profitable project proposals; *...
- Provide input on technical requirements, scope of work, man hour estimates, material take off and quality aspects for concept study / sequence and in tender phase of projects; ensure handover to execution phase of projects to contribute towards realistic and profitable project proposals;
- Develop conceptual and technical design / specifications for engineering solutions for projects, ensure handover to "construction" phase for client organization to contribute to efficient and effective realization of technical engineering work.
- Bachelor Electrical Engineering;
- 8+ years' experience in relevant discipline and market;
- 5+ years' experience in this position;
- Specialist in own discipline and basic knowledge exceeding own discipline;
- Engineering software experience: INTELEC, VISION, ReLux Pro Lichting Calculation, Thermon Heattracing Calculations, Trace Calc Pro Heattracing Calculations, Roxtec Transit Designer for E&I Cables, Cable++;
- Experience with preparing electrical specifications such as LV switchboard & MCC, UPS systems, emergency generators, Frequency converters, CCTV systems, Communication systems and special lighting systems;
- Offshore upstream project experience is a must, onshore project experience is nice to have;
- Entitled to work in the Netherlands;
- Competences: problem analysis, result-orientedness, controlling of progress, focus on quality.
Terms of employment
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience. Furthermore, we offer 31 days of paid holidays - excluding Dutch national holidays - and an attractive pension plan. We also have several staff insurance schemes that are designed for the benefit of our employees.
Are you interested in the position and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly by using the apply button. When you have applied for this vacancy and you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, then you have not been selected for the position. For more information about KCI the engineers, the vacancy and the application process, please contact Alexander Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 88 015 44 91). KCI does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated.
About Koninklijke IHC
About KCI the engineers KCI is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables and Leisure market. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the oil & gas and renewables industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for marine environment, great observation wheels and much more! IHC Merwede B.V. is 100% shareholder of KCI.
Solliciteer op deze functie