Arcadis zoekt Developer IT
What do we offer?
Deliver high quality solutions as part of a development team. Build up expertise in one or more areas and be familiar with the core development technologies in use, and how your areas of expertise interact with these. In this role you should be a subject matter expert on at least one element of development technology.
- Can define and advise on areas of expertise in the solution, especially where working in area of specialism.
- Implements features as requested.
- Suggests evolutionary enhancements to areas of specialism.
- Improves own ways of working, learning from the experience of others across the product portfolio.
- Proactively suggests and guides improvements in approach and delivery for areas of specialism, leading delivery of improvements.
- Actively shares knowledge with others across CFITS as part of Subject Matter Expertise Communities.
- Interacts with other disciplines and helps ensure pieces come together.
- Understands how disciplines interact and liaises where possible.
- Takes responsibility for their discipline within a stream.
- Collaborates with colleagues in CFITS and project teams to assist successful client outcomes.
- Works with colleagues in other countries, and with those from our supply partnerships.
Solution Design Focus
- Designs technical approach for solution across their discipline.
The role is based in the Amersfoort office, with travel to other locations and countries needed as part of the role.
- Autodesk development
- C# / .NET framework
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience or suitable qualifications
- Qualified to degree level in a technical or scientific subject
- Strong mathematical capabilities
- Excellent English and Dutch (spoken and written)
- Civil3D experience
- Full SDLC experience
- MS SQL Server
- Experience with rail domain
- Experience with engineering firms / solutions
- Experience in consultancy
- REVIT experience
- Working in Agile projects
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ms Marieke van Herwerden, recruiter, on tel. +31 (0)6 2706 0689 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply by using the ‘Solliciteren’-button (application button) at www.werkenbijarcadis.nl not by sending an e-mail.
Recruitment agencies need not respond. Details from this vacancy are not to be used for marketing purposes.
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; 25 days annual leave, a pension scheme that matches to 8%; private medical and health options, the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.
Solliciteer op deze functie