We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join Royal IHC. You will work within the HR department, comprising colleagues from administration, recruitment, learning and development, and Service Centres. You will manage your own portfolio, and assume responsibility for various units and dep...
- supporting the management team within each unit
- advising line managers and helping them with the implementation of the HR policy
- acting as a point of contact for all employees and line managers
- assuming responsibility for policy formation and organisational developments within Royal IHC (in general) and Shipbuilding
- developing tools, procedures and guides to assist with professionalising the company's HR service
- organising training sessions and other activities in relation to the development of IHC personnel
- managing safety awareness together with the management team and SHEQ officers
- carrying out selection and recruitment interviews.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a Dutch higher vocational education (HBO) in HR management
- at least three to five years of relevant HR experience in a similar position
- a no-nonsense, hands-on and pragmatic personality
- experience working in a dynamic environment with highly educated engineers and production staff
- advisory, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to take the initiative
- a high degree of self-reliance with regards to organising, planning and carrying out a range of activities and projects
- the ability to support the development of the organisation in terms of structure and culture
- a result-oriented and professional attitude
- a flexible approach given the diversity of our business units and locations
- an excellent command of English, with a moderate level of Dutch.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Senior HR Business Partner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will work at IHC Holland, based in Krimpen aan den IJssel. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
Solliciteer op deze functie