As Management Assistant you will occupy a central position between IHC Mining management and the rest of the unit. In fulfilling your duties, you will join forces with our current management assistant. The important core activities of the role can be described as follows: * support and diary...
- support and diary management of the managing director (and market director)
- preparing management team (MT) meetings and drafting minutes of MT meetings
- spill function between management and organisation
- organisation of unit-related activities (i.e. meetings, client visits, events)
- other activities related to unit support and administration (travel coordination, invoicing).
In order to be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) and a minimum of three years of relevant experience
- the ability to organise efficiently and define priorities
- a positive attitude and the ability to cope with stress
- strong communication skills and Microsoft Office skills
- a strong command of Dutch and English language, both written and spoken
- an independent and proactive approach and a solution-orientated, hands-on mentality
- a qualitative mindset and integrity.
- a EU work visa
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Management Assistant a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension a, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Management Assistant and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 5333.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Management Assistant, you will work at IHC Mining, an organisation that recognises enormous growth opportunities in the market for underwater mining equipment. With its engineering research, custom-built dredging equipment and new cross-border technologies, IHC Mining is driving the market for dredging and offshore mining. By combining skills from IHC Mining and Royal IHC’s dredging and offshore units, it is truly leading the way in this global playing field. IHC Mining leads, services and develops the global wet mining markets for Royal IHC, and provides innovative sustainable solutions for the total mining life cycle. Typical wet mining applications can be found on land, near shore and out at sea. We do this with a relatively small and dedicated mining, tunnelling and deep-sea technology-oriented organisation consisting of around 30 full-time employees. We work with a large number of other IHC units in order to provide the best possible solutions to our customers.
Solliciteer op deze functie