As Project Coordinator Manufacturing Operations, you will be responsible for the realisation of projects, based on technical specifications, budget and time. You will do this by coordinating, planning and monitoring projects, in order to ensure the optimal use of people, materials and resources. ...
- monitoring the project, including planning, progress, delivery time, quality and budget
- determining working order and method
- taking action, if required, with regards to discrepancies in planning, progress and quality
- maintaining contact with customers and suppliers
- coordinating activities within departments, such as Central Production Engineering, Engineering and Purchasing
- providing, collecting, discussing and coordinating relevant data to/with departments
- ensuring adequate and up-to-date project administration, so that necessary information is available to the various departments concerned
- initiating improvements to existing processes and practices internally at Manufacturing Operations, as well as in the customer process.
To be eligible for the role of Project Coordinator Manufacturing Operations, you must have the following:
- higher vocational education (HBO) level of education or equivalent
- at least five years of experience in a similar position, within a knowledge-intensive production organisation with a matrix structure
- general technical knowledge of production processes, work orders and project organisations
- ability to influence the operating units on a constructive basis
- experience with ERP and Planning Systems (IFS and Primavera is advantageous)
- knowledge of the relevant rules and regulations and experience with outsourcing projects
- an affinity with technology and strong numerical skills
- experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- strong communication, analytical, planning and organisational skills
- an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- ability to cope with stressful situations and take a helicopter view.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Project Coordinator Manufacturing Operations a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Project Coordinator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Project Coordinator, you will work at IHC Metalix, a market leader in the steel construction package industry and the delivery of work planning services. Development and production take place in the modern production facility in Kinderdijk, which supplies to the shipping industry, and construction and offshore markets globally. By contributing ideas to logistical processes and offering a high degree of flexibility and capacity, IHC Metalix is firmly positioned as 'the process innovator'.
Solliciteer op deze functie