As Mechanical Layout Engineer, you will work as part of a team to design the technical areas on board vessels, making preliminary layouts to areas such as the engine compartment and pump room. We are searching for innovative people with eagerness who want to do more than just building a ship. As ...
- developing and completing formats in a 3D application (Cadmatic), while taking into account regulations, service spaces, maintenance and various components
- 3D routing of all piping systems, cableways and ventilation ducts
- modelling and developing the necessary foundations for the components
- all other common activities, such as flex suspension exhaust pipes.
To be eligible for the position of Mechanical Layout Engineer, you must have the following:
- a bachelor level of education (HBO) in mechanical engineering (WTB)
- at least three years of practical experience in 3D routing and ship installations
- ability to work in a team and develop your own initiatives
- experience with 3D CAD systems is a plus (NUPAS/Cadmatic)
- excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- good communication skills in Dutch, or at least willing to learn
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Mechanical Layout Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As Mechanical Layout Engineer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
Solliciteer op deze functie