Royal IHC's Product Group Vessels is responsible for the development, design and cost estimation of innovative, efficient and integrated dredging and offshore vessels. As the Product Manager (Offshore Vessels), you will have responsibility for the product management and development of one or more...
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- developing and managing products within the portfolio
- monitoring and analysing relevant aspects of the current product situation
- introducing new products
- developing technical and commercial packages for the sales team
- initiating and following up on R&D projects
- managing bids relating to your product(s)
- translating customer requirements in to technical solutions alongside naval architects and mechanical designers
- keeping up to date with the latest market and technical developments.
To be eligible for the role of Product Manager (Offshore Vessels), you must have:
- a higher vocational education in naval architecture, mechanical engineering or offshore engineering
- at least three years of relevant experience in the dredging and/or offshore market
- international experience, a technical background and commercial knowledge
- excellent communications skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English
- the ability to lead, guide and encourage a team of technical specialists with regard to product development, tenders or other related activities
- a vision for developing products for offshore vessels
- the ability to take responsibility for applied R&D that is leading and bespoke in the market
- the ability to take responsibility for the primary process from the moment a request is received through to the delivery of the proposal/quotation
- a proactive, structured, customer-focused approach, as well as an enthusiastic personality, the ability to lead by example and deliver results.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Product Manager Product Line Vessels a challenging job, within an exciting and dynamic company, with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Product Manager Offshore Vessels and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As a Product Manager Offshore Vessels you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
Solliciteer op deze functie