As part-time Junior Project Accountant you will be responsible for: * monitoring project results by making checks and reviewing balances * preparing the monthly closing including revenue recognition in accordance with IFRS * checking the weekly reporting of new orders * perfor...
- monitoring project results by making checks and reviewing balances
- preparing the monthly closing including revenue recognition in accordance with IFRS
- checking the weekly reporting of new orders
- performing the order closure process
- the timely recording of accruals, specified postings and manual adjustments on project accounts
- supporting project controls.
To be eligible for the position of part-time Junior Project Accountant, (24 hours per week) you must have:
- bachelor qualification in accounting (HEAO, SPD or equivalent)
- project and/or GL accounting experience
- relevant month-end closing knowledge
- strong understanding of the principles, procedures and practices of general accounting, as well as IFRS
- strong command of Dutch and English
- experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- accurate, proactive, communicative and assertive nature
- ability to demonstrate a great sense of responsibility, as well as a focus on quality and improvement.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate for the post of part-time Junior Project Accountant a unique opportunity to work for a global leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labour contract, and a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a range of opportunities for further professional development.
Are you interested in the position of part-time Junior Project Accountant and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
About Koninklijke IHC
As part-time Junior Project Accountant, you will work in Sliedrecht at the head office of IHC IQIP. IHC IQIP is an IHC business unit which is formed in 2015 by combining four former IHC business units - IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems, IHC Sea Steel and IHC Fundex Equipment. Through our combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP design, build and supply fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations and foundations in the oil & gas, offshore wind and coastal & civil market. At IHC IQIP, we offer an innovative and complete range of equipment, such as hydraulic piling hammers, noise mitigation systems, offshore installation and removal equipment, subsea installation and positioning frames, and multifunctional foundation rigs. In addition, we offer advice and a comprehensive service provision to our customers. Today, we have over 400 employees who work in various locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. For more information about IHC IQIP, please check www.ihciqip.com and www.linkedin.com/company/ihc-iqip.
Solliciteer op deze functie